Join us at Druids Glen in Wicklow and ensure a memorable experience for you and your family. Druids Glen is located just thirty minutes from Dublin and is easily accessible from all parts of the country via the M50.
Wicklow is rightly named the Garden of Ireland with an abundance of sights and attractions to choose from including Glenroe Farm, Sealife Aquarium Bray, Clara Lara, Horse riding, Killruddery House & Gardens, Powerscourt Waterfall, Glendalough and a range of fantastic beaches nearby including Kilcoole, Greystones and Silver Strand, Wicklow.
Wicklow is the perfect destination for a family break with so many places to see and visit. Here are just some of the local attractions right on our doorstep for our guests to enjoy.
- Glenroe Farm
- Wicklow Historic Gaol
- Zoom Play Centre
- Powersourt Waterfall and Gardens
- Clara Lara Adventure Park
- Brennanstown Riding Stables
- Greenan Farm & Maze
- Wexford Lavender Farm
- Resort bikes for all the family.
- Health Club with dedicated children’s swimming times.
- Outdoor playground with swings, slides & jungle gym.
- Druids Den - Indoor playroom with soft play area, wall puzzles, arcade machine, foosball, air-hockey.
- Movies shown daily in the Den on movie screen with surround sound.
DVDs & Board Games.
- Kids High Tea Club -during school holidays with supervised activities from 6.00pm until 9.30pm. Booking in advance is essential. €20 per child, per day.
- Guest kitchenette with bottle sterilizers, bottle warmers, microwave & disposables.
- Picnic Baskets available to order – prices available on request.
- Two championship golf courses – Druids Glen & Druids Heath. Residents rates & packages available.
- Driving Range for practice.
- Avail of expert tuition or lessons from our Golf Pro.
- Spa for mum to relax and unwind.